1. DEFINITIONS – The term TheResourceAdvisor.com includes TheResourceAdvisor.com, it’s associations, affiliates, related sites, individual owner(s) and any other related label or asset.
2. RELATIONSHIP – TheResourceAdvisor.com is not a government entity, endorsed by any government entity or affiliated in any way with any government entity. TheResourceAdvisor.com has compiled a directory showing the user where to file unemployment. TheResourceAdvisor.com, however, has no connection whatsoever to any unemployment filing office of any kind. It is possible to access your state for benefits filing without using our website. TheResourceAdvisor.com is a private company.
3. 3RD PARTY SPONSORS – TheResourceAdvisor.com links to 3rd party websites. TheResourceAdvisor.com does not investigate its 3rd party sponsors and therefore makes no guarantee or promise of any kind as to their reliability, worth, trustworthiness, fitness, credibility, history, legality, truth of claims, representations and/or integrity. The user agrees to use such 3rd party services at their own risk. The user agrees to hold TheResourceAdvisor.com completely harmless for damages arising out of their use of 3rd party sponsors found within TheResourceAdvisor.com.
4. BUSINESS VIABILITY – The user understands that TheResourceAdvisor.com bids per click for their visit and therefore bears a financial price for their visit. The user understands that 3rd party sponsors found within TheResourceAdvisor.com serve to keep the business solvent by accounting for the costs of hosting, website maintenance, employee/proprietor income, and but not limited to bidding for the user’s visit through search engine sponsored ads. The user understands that without 3rd party advertisements, TheResourceAdvisor.com would be unable to remain solvent while assisting thousands of persons daily. The user agrees to be exposed to our 3rd party advertisements in exchange for the convenience of TheResourceAdvisor.com having compiled a directory which lists the contact information for unemployment offices. TheResourceAdvisor.com will not charge the user a fee for access to our resources although 3rd parties may charge fees with regards to their particular advertisements for their other offers.
5. LIABILITY WAIVER – TheResourceAdvisor.com is not responsible for any negligent actions, or damages (whether economic or property), incurred by the user arising from the use, advice or actions taken pursuant to filing an unemployment claim arising from the users interactions with TheResourceAdvisor.com. User and TheResourceAdvisor.com includes but is not limited to assessors, interests, agents, assigns, heirs, employees and acts of both parties.
6. INDEMNIFICATION – The user will indemnify Resource Advisors, Inc. for negligent actions, or damages (whether economic or property), incurred by third parties arising from the use, advice or actions taken pursuant to filing an unemployment claims arising from the users interactions with TheResourceAdvisor.com. User, TheResourceAdvisor.com and 3rd parties includes but is not limited to assessors, interests, agents, assigns, heirs, employees and acts of all parties.
7. GOVERNABLE LAWS – All provisions of the agreement are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of the State of Florida.
8. COURT PROCEEDINGS – For court proceedings, venue is chosen in accordance with TheResourceAdvisor.com wishes, as long as it is reasonable and does not create an undue burden on the user.
9. ENFORCEABILITY – If any of the provisions(s) of the agreement are found to be illegal or unenforceable, then only the specific provision(s) are affected. Any subsections, complimentary provisions, or unrelated provisions have the full force of law.
10. INTENT – This agreement contains the full and complete intent of the parties and nothing outside what is written has been agreed upon.
11. MODIFICATIONS – TheResourceAdvisor.com may modify this agreement at any time without notifying the user before or after modification. The user will read the TOS again in the future if the user wishes to check for any modified terms.
12. TERMINATION – TheResourceAdvisor.com may terminate this agreement for any violation of local, federal or state statute. TheResourceAdvisor.com terminate this agreement if any of the provisions provided within the agreement are violated or for any other reason.
13. REITERATION; COMPLAINTS – The user agrees that TheResourceAdvisor.com is a private company. The user wants to be exposed to 3rd party offers in exchange for the convience of gaining access to a non-exclusive unemployment directory we have compiled. The user knows TheResourceAdvisor.com is not a sanctioned unemployment office of any kind. The user agrees that they sign up to 3rd party offers at their own risk. TheResourceAdvisor.com does no research into 3rd parties and is not responsible for the practices of 3rd party advertisers. The user must deal directly with the 3rd party advertiser if the user has a complaint.
14. USER VIOLATIONS – The user violates this agreement if they ignore this document and attempt to file complaints against TheResourceAdvisor.com despite agreeing to the warnings contained within this binding agreement. Complaints due to reckless disregard of our terms of service might result in counter legal action if such complaints defame the reputation of TheResourceAdvisor.com or disrupts the service.
15. EMAIL POLICY – The user grants TheResourceAdvisor.com the right to send the user 3rd party offers via email. Such offers are also governed by the provisions of this agreement with regards to 3rd party advertisements. We will not sell your email address. The user must opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link found in any email from us if they no longer wish to receive offers via email from TheResourceAdvisor.com.
The Internet knows no bounds and has been a tool whose benefits and convenience have been a major help to many an individual. When it comes to unemployment benefits, the Internet is an effective...
This amount is conditioned by the claimant’s earnings in the ‘base period’. One can receive from $40 to $450 per week for a period of 26 weeks. The base period lasts 12 months, but it should be viewed as 4 quarters of 3 months each. The quarter in which the highest wages...
Each and every state has its own rules, regulations, procedures and requirements which need to be followed when an individual wants to file for unemployment benefits. Once an individual has filed their...